Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from Pastor Gbenga Adeyemi of the
Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 19th June, 2016
@ MFM Araromi Southwest 58 Regional Headquarters
THE FOUNDATION OF A STRONG MARRIAGE

v God is the supervisor of marriage.
v God originated marriage.
v Your relationship with God determines how strong your marriage will be.
v There are strong marriages and there are also weak marriages.

"Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman walketh but in vain." {Psalm 127:1}
FUNDAMENTALS OF STRONG MARRIAGE
v Charity (Love): As Christ loves the church so also should husbands love their wives.
v Listen to one another: This will move the ship of your marriage to good destination.
v Listen to God: You always have the habit of listening to God if you want your marriage to stand strong.
“Family that prays together, stays together”
v Couples must forgive each other.
v Couples must submit to each other.

THINGS THAT STABS MARRIAGES
v Criticism
v Taking your spouse for granted
v Building up diaries that keep records offences.
v Keepings things from each other.
v Holding blames against one another.
v Working too hard till you get tired.
v Withdrawing from one another, avoiding one another.
v Flirting around.

THINGS THAT BUILD UP MARRIAGES
v Faithfulness to one another.
v Communications with one another
v Complements
v Expression of gratitude
v Acting as a team (working together)
v Resolving issues
v Helping each other, buying things for each other.
v Spending time together
v Take responsibilities

Prayer Points
1.    Oh lord my god! Establish my feet in prosperity, in the name Jesus.
2.    Oh lord my god! Establish my family in prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
3.    My seat of greatness captured by the enemy be released by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4.    Any power that want me to repeat the mistake of parents, you shall not succeed, die, in the name of Jesus.
5.    Oh lord my god! Bless me indeed, in the name of Jesus.
6.    My father!!! And my God, arise! And visit every impossibility in my life, in the name of Jesus.
7.    Oh lord my father, establish my home in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2016 is your Year Of Dominion Favour & Divine Acceleration in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESSES YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post