Culled and revised jottings from a sermon from Pastor Gbenga Adeyemi of the
Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 12th June, 2016
@ MFM Araromi Southwest 58 Regional Headquarters
WEALTHY BUT DISQUALIFIED

Only one thing can bring you down and it is yourself
Poverty is not your lot, not your inheritance, that is why you must delivered this morning
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." {Mat 11:28}

"For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, wherein shall we return? Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings .Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts" {Malachi 3:6-11}

Money is meant to be used, spent, saved, and invested.
Money does not choose a set of people aside, it is not for educated alone, and it is for everyone (no discrimination)
Prayer: "secret of money shall be given unto you in Jesus name"
Matthew 11:28is a qualification for you as a child of god to have a divine rest
WHAT does it mean to be wealthy?
ü To be accepted
ü To be honored
ü To be blessed
ü To be solution oriented
ü To be among champions
ü To have upper hand
ü To have all what it takes
ü To be competent
ü To be fortunate
ü To be diligent in the work
ü To be favored
ü To excel
You are qualified to have the best in this world
·       Eating best food is not a sin
·       Having good cars is not a sin
·       Living in a good house is not a sin
·       Wearing the best and decent dress in not a sin

“The stage you are now is the time for you to be enlarged”
Prayer: "whatever battle in your life that does not want you to exceed where you are, shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus"
Who are does that are disqualified?
v The lazy people
v "The difference between those that divinely succeed and those that are below, is their thinking"
v The complainers
v The leers
v Thieves and robbers
v The wasters
v The stingy people (proverbs 11:24-25)
v Those who get their wealth in an evil way
v The confusionists
v Those who get involved in illegal business
v Those who don’t have targets, aims and goals.
v Those who vow without fulfilling it
v The wicked (proverbs 12:2)
v Those who raise their wealth above god (Matthew 6:24)
v Those who have slack hands
v Over sleeping (proverbs 6:9-11)
v Characteristics of the unqualified ones
v Those that work for their stomach alone
v Evil contractors
v Those who don’t contribute to the work of god
v Those who don’t contribute to the welfare of others
v Ungodliness
v Those that are not enjoying relationship with god
v They promote false doctrine
v Those that don’t truly love god
v They are shallow in the word of god
v They use excuses to cover up their disengagement in the activities of god
v Those that cannot endure true doctrine
v They are self-centered 
Talk to God ……..
"There are some people that supposed to be in higher level now, but they still find themselves in the valley"

"Tell God to tear away every garment of disqualification in your life"
Pray the following Prayer Seriously & You shall not be disqualified from Wealth in Jesus Name.
Prayer Points
1.    Every situation in your life that has made you to give up for elevation, shall be attend to in Jesus name
2.    Powers assigned to empty my hand die, in the name of Jesus.
3.    Satanic elders sitting on my destiny collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
4.    Satanic power, satanic agent, killing my joy, dies, in the name of Jesus
5.    Oh lord my father! Move my life forward, in the name of Jesus
6.    The testimonies that cannot be changed and caged manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
7.    The battle that wakeup with me today, die, in the name of Jesus.
8.     Every bondage waiting to destroy the future of my children, die, in the name Jesus.
9.    Wickedness of my husband/wife family, (children/youths should say "my father's house"), waiting to attack my children in the future, die.
10.                       The glory of my children (children/youths should say "my glory"), must manifest in the name of Jesus.
11.                       (children/youths should say "I") none of my children shall run mad; none of my children shall be deformed, in the name of Jesus.
12.                       The bitter cry that the enemy is preparing for my family, backfire in the name of Jesus.
13.                       (children/youths should say "my parent") I shall eat the fruit of my labour, in the name of Jesus.
14.                       Any power that want to lock up the destiny of my children, die, in the name of Jesus.
15.                       My head is not for slavery and you shall not serve your enemy in the name of Jesus. (say it seven hot times)
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2016 is your Year Of Dominion Favour & Divine Acceleration in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post