PRAYER TIME: Strongman! Release My Portion

1.   I deliver my goods and my destiny from the hands of the evil strongmen in the name of Jesus.
2.   I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus’ name.
3.   Multiple Doors of Opportunities; Be Open onto me in the name of Jesus.

4.   You devil take off your legs from my finances in the name of Jesus.
5.   Magnet of Favour! Overshadow my life in the name of Jesus.
6.   I bind every strongman holding my privileges and rights captive, in the name of Jesus.
7.   I retrieve all properties from the satanic banks, in Jesus’ name.
8.   I possess all my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Jesus Christ; Locate all my stolen portion from the womb & Restore back to me in 7-Folds in the name of Jesus.
10.         Any power sitting on an evil mat against my prosperity, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
11.         Lord, restore seven-fold, everything that spiritual thieves have stolen from me.
12.         My Portion from the North, South, East & West locate me in the name of Jesus.
13.         I bind every spirit sitting on my possession, in the name of Jesus.
14.         I command my money being caged by the enemy to be completely released in the name of Jesus.
15.         Let my proposals be too hot for the enemy to sit upon, in the name of Jesus.
16.         Let the riches of the Gentiles be transferred to me, in Jesus’ name.
17.         I recover my blessings from water, forest and satanic banks, in the name of Jesus.
18.         O Lord, create new and profitable opportunities for me.
19.         Every stolen and satanically transferred virtues, be restored, in the name of Jesus.
20.         The Lord God of Elijah; Let every satanic conspiracy against my portion scatter; in the name of Jesus.
21. O Lord My God; Safe-Guard my Portion and let me prosper with it in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post