PRAYER TIME: Repairing Faulty Foundation

1.   Blood of Jesus, Purge my Foundation in the name of Jesus
2.   Power of the Most High; Overshadow my Foundation in the name of Jesus.
3.   I release myself from any inherited bondage and limitations in the name of Jesus.

4.   O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation.
5.   I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb in Jesus name.
6.   I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant in the name of Jesus.
7.   I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse in the name of Jesus.
8.   I command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
9.   Let the roots of family witchcraft be uprooted from the foundation of my life in the name of Jesus.

10.                   My Foundation shall not limit me in the name of Jesus.
God Bless you.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post