PRAYER TIME: Breaking Yoke of Placenta Bondage

1.   Bondages attached to my placenta, break in the name of Jesus.
2.   Every chain of darkness around my waist, break, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Negative Transfer as a result of Placenta bondage, die in the name of Jesus.
4.   Placenta witchcraft manipulating my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
5.   Thou bank of Satan, release my placenta, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Every satanic transfer into my destiny through the placenta, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
7.   Blood of Jesus, recover my placenta from the earth, in the name of Jesus.
8.   Every placenta witchcraft targeted against my destiny, die, in Jesus name.
9.   Every caldron of darkness that is harassing my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.
10.                   Blood of Jesus, recover my destiny from the waters, in the name of Jesus.
11.                   Every placenta attachment to my place of birth, what are you waiting for, die, in the name of Jesus.
12.                   Thou eater of flesh and drinker of blood, vomit my placenta, in the name of Jesus.
13.                   Thou power of God, deliver me from placenta bondage, in the name of Jesus.
14.                    Every power using my placenta against me, what are you waiting for, die, in the name of Jesus.
15.                   Every covenant between any tree and my placenta, break, in the name of Jesus.
16.                   Every blessing that I have lost through placenta witchcraft, I possess you, in the name of Jesus.
17.                   Every cage of placenta manipulation, break, in the name of Jesus.
18.                   I Recover by fire; every Blessing that I have lost as a result of placenta manipulation.
19.                   Blood of Jesus; Repair My Wounded Foundation in the name of Jesus.
20.                   Holy Ghost; Quicken my Delayed Blessings in the name of Jesus.
21.                   My Destiny shall not be hindered; my destiny cannot be hindered in the name of Jesus.

God Bless you.

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post