Culled and revised jottings from a sermon By Pastor Ladejola of the
Mountain of fire and Miracles Ministries.
Sermon Date: Sunday, 24th May, 2015
@ MFM Headquarters, Lagos.
O Lord! Make A Way for Me

Some people find out that everywhere they turn to for help, it is like, there is a closure send it does not yield result. Many have been waiting upon the lord and it seems that God is far away. A lot of people have being laboring hard and they are asking when their testimony will manifest. Today`s message is a sealing prayer that will bring forth; long awaited testimonies and breakthrough; prayers that will make a way for you regardless of the circumstances.
O Lord! Make A Way for Me
When God makes a way for you . . .
Ø You will take your portion and possess your possession.
Ø Some things are dead shall resurrect.
Ø God will overturn and overturn then it shall be your turn.
Ø Your covered glory shall be uncovered.
Ø Your hangings blessings shall drop.
Ø You shall reap your harvest.
Ø God will bypass people and single you out for breakthrough.
Ø Strong hold hindering you from moving forward shall be crushed.
Ø Weeping shall cease.
Ø Bondages shall scatter.
"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old." {Isaiah 43: 18}
Poverty belongs to your past

The worst days are behind you, the good days are ahead of you in Jesus name
"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." {Isa 43:19}
God shall do a new thing now
 Some breakthroughs cannot wait anymore, it must show up now.
I pray; the enemy will not be able to hold your blessings any longer in Jesus name
v Your testimony won't be a hidden one; it will be a shouting testimony in Jesus name
v Your breakthrough shall spring fort in the name of Jesus
God says He will make a way, in deserts,


Why will God make a way?
Many people receive many blessings and opportunities but the enemy snatches it and wastes their opportunities.
The bible says; an effectual door is open but there are too many adversaries. May you conquer your enemies and enter into your open doors in the name of Jesus.
Some receive their own breakthrough in the dream But it does not manifest in the physical. God shall make a way and your dream shall manifest in Jesus name
Many have been going through what is called the Wilderness experience.
What is a wilderness?
ü It is a dry place.
ü It is a dangerous place.
ü It is a hot place.
ü There is Hash weather.

In the Wilderness of life
Ø It appears that you are behind and others are ahead.
Ø Things are dry.
Ø You Struggle to achieve little.
Ø You are faced with life dangers.
Ø It is also a Place of training.
All men of God that did exploit had their own share of the wilderness experience.
People that God made a way for, in the Wilderness of life
·      Moses, God provided manna in the desert.
·      Moses, God provided water out of the rock in the desert.
·      David, God lifted him from the desert of life to the throne.
·      Jesus went through the wilderness and was transform from the son of carpenter to the son of God. Mat 4:4.

"And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about." {Luke 4:14}
"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me." {Micah 7:8}
"Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place." {Psalm 66:12}
I decree, the next place you are going to, in life is a wealth place in the name of Jesus

What you are going through in life is an indication that you are going to a great level


"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." {John 14:6}
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."{John 10:10}
When God makes a way, you have abundant life
People that experience abundant life
ü Peter; He toiled all night; until Jesus made a way and he got abundance in the place he had suffered scarcity and dryness.
I decree, your dry season is over in Jesus name
What does it mean saying, God! make a Way?
1.   God will remove obstacles, buyers, road block, powers, obstructing your way.
2.   Your time and season of remembrance has come.
When your time comes nothing can stop it
It is just like a pregnant woman, when it its get time to deliver; regardless of her knowing, status, location the child will definitely come.
I pray; your pregnant of breakthrough shall be delivered in the name of Jesus.
Seven Seasons in Life
1.   Season of harvest.
You have been sowing for a long time; all of a sudden your harvest just manifest.
2.   Season of possibilities.
What is hard becomes easy.
The veil on your helpers face is lifted and they begin to help you.
You will be operating under a different anointing. You will be marveled yourself.

3.   Season of Answered prayers.
You have been praying so much and it appears that the prayers is not working. There is no prayer that is a wasted they are being stored in the prayer bank.
When you receive some blessing, you will say, when did I pray for this? it is from your prayer bank.
Hezekiah has been praying for so long and they have even stopped until one day God visited from their prayer bank and gave them a child.
4. Season of visitation
5. Season of celebration
6. Season of enjoyment
7. Season of favor
"I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:" {Isaiah 45:2}
I pray for you; Heaven shall go ahead of you this week.
Every gate blocking my access; I break you to pieces in Jesus name.
There are real treasures but they are not visible, until God opens your eyes.
God shall open your eyes to see your treasures of your prosperity in the name of Jesus.
Keys needed to open your way
1.   Always be righteous
Always Be on the side of God; Keep away from filthiness {Isa 26:2}.
2.   Be a soul winner
Preach the word always by telling others what God has done for you,
3.   Be addicted to giving.
4.   Continually give praise to the lord.
. . . Many aspects of this message have been shortened; Get full Sermon from the CD or book
Prayer Points
1.   O lord my father; Let my way open in the name of Jesus.
2.   I cut in pieces the bars of irons caging my breakthroughs in the name of Jesus.
3.   Any power that does not want to see me in my joy, I cut you to pieces in the name of Jesus.
4.   Every power closing my door of success; scatter in the name of Jesus.
5.   My Closed doors of prosperity open by fire the name of Jesus.
6.   Doors of favor open unto me in the name of Jesus.
7.   Doors of Breakthrough open unto my life by the power in the blood of Jesus 
. . . More Prayers on the CD
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.


2 Comments

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

  1. Greetings, I am Mr. CHRISTOPHER NANA ADDISON. Please I will like you to pray for me so that am selected and awarded an IPRS SCHOLARSHIP at Victoria University of Melbourne so I can undertake my PHD RESEARCH without the IPRS SCHOLARSHIP I cannot afford the fees. With the second university that I applied I gained admission without scholarship and my family cannot afford to attend University of South Australia.. So please pray for me that Victoria University of Melbourne will write to me between now and the end of November that I have been awarded the scholarship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, I am Mr. CHRISTOPHER NANA ADDISON. Please I will like you to pray for me so that am selected and awarded an IPRS SCHOLARSHIP at Victoria University of Melbourne so I can undertake my PHD RESEARCH without the IPRS SCHOLARSHIP I cannot afford the fees. With the second university that I applied I gained admission without scholarship and my family cannot afford to attend University of South Australia.. So please pray for me that Victoria University of Melbourne will write to me between now and the end of November that I have been awarded the scholarship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post