Warfare WEAPONS THAT NEVER FAILS {Part 2}

We continue this message on the weapons of warfare we could use in difficult situation. The last time, we were able to ascertain that life is not a bird of roses; there are times of trial in a man’s life. The earlier we take this fact serious, the better for us.  There is what is called the battle of life; reason the bible used the word “We Wrestle” in Ephesian 6:12, meaning we must fight. Whether we believe or not; we think it’s logical or not; in the battle field, there is no middle ground; it is either you fight and conquer or you look and be conquered; I pray that in the battle of life, we will not be a victim; we will be a victor in the name of Jesus.

We looked at the most powerful weapon of prayer; we looked at how we could get awesome and effective result through the strategies of prayer. We look at a major key weapon of warfare: Weapon of Midnight Prayers/ Vigils. You can visit the previous part for details of this weapon here.
The second weapon of spiritual warfare we will look at is:
2:  Weapon of Positive Confessions
This is a very strong weapon; though it looks simple and people usually ignore this weapon.
What do you use your mouth to confess?
Do you cancel your testimonies/miracles with you confessions?
Positive confessions is not
Ø About looking at the reality and logic because God is not work with logic.
Ø Determined about how you feel at the moment.
Ø Mean that you are not experiencing sad and trouble moments
Positive confessions is
Ø Declaring the word of God about you situation.
Ø Declaring the promise of God over your life.
Ø Declaring the magnanimity and bigness of God in your situation.
Ø Declaring the will of God (which is always good –Jerimiah 29:11) about your situation.
Ø Declaring the mercy of God that is able to intervene for you at every time of you need.
Ø Declaring the blood of Jesus that can fight any battle for you.
Ø Declare the name of the Almighty God; able to save and deliver {Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Elohim, Jehovah Shammah and so on}
Ø Declaring the grace of God that is sufficient for you always.

We can go on and on; the ultimate question is this:
·      Do you believe what God said about you; then why do you say the contrary?
·      Do you believe that God is so big; then when do you belittle and limit God in your life?
·      Do you believe there is nothing God cannot do; then why do you give up on God by your utterance;


Hard Facts about Our Utterances/Word/Confessions
v Our words carry Power: You can never overestimate the power in your confessions. “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof{Proverbs 18:21}. The fruit of positive confessions is breakthroughs and testimonies. It possesses the power that can transform anything regardless of its state.

v Our words build our Faith: “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” {Romans 10:17}. You can increase you faith by declaring to yourself; I shall not die; I am rich; I am healed by His blood; as you declare this words, your body will hear and adjust to it. You are what you are.
v Our words moves God into Action: When we declare positive confessions and our faith is increased; it will get to a point where God will have no choice but to intervene; because of your rugged determination.
v Our words discourages the devil: Declaring that the sickness the devil has put there is gone; not seeing all the troubles the devil puts in front of you; praising God all the time regardless of the circumstance; All this will discourage the devil and he will have no choice but to give up.

WHAT DO WE DO
1.   Live a life that pleases God; Your maker.
2.   Be determined to change you confessions.
3.   Consistently make positive confessions.
Let me give you some Positive confessions of Never Again; we might tune it to our own situation {Taken from Don Gossett's book}
What You Say Is What You Get.

"MY NEVER AGAIN LIST"
ü Never again will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13).
ü Never again will I confess lack, for "My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).
ü Never again will I confess fear, for "God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7).
ü Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for "God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith" (Romans 12:3).
ü Never again will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the strength of my life" (Psalm 27:1). "The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits" (Daniel 11:32).
ü Never again will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life, for "Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4).
ü Never again will I confess defeat, for "God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus" (2 Corinthians 2:14).
ü Never again will I confess lack of wisdom, for "Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God" (1 Corinthians 1:30).
ü Never again will I confess sickness, for "With His stripes I am healed" (Isaiah 53:5). Jesus "Himself took my infirmities and bare my sickness" (Matthew 8:17).
ü Never again will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am "Casting all my cares upon Him, who careth for me" (1 Peter 5:7). In Christ I am "care-free."
ü Never again will I confess bondage, for "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty" (2 Corinthians 3:17).
ü Never again will I confess condemnation, for "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1). I am in Christ; therefore, I am free from condemnation.
ü Never again will I confess loneliness, Jesus said, "Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world" (Matthew 28:20). "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Hebrews 13:5).
ü Never again will I confess curses or bad luck, for "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us...that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith" (Galatians 3:13-14).
ü Never again will I confess discontent because "I have learned, in whatsoever state (circumstances) I am, therewith to be content" (Philippians 4:11).
ü Never again will I confess unworthiness because "He hath made Him to be sin for us who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him" (2 Corinthians 5:21).

We will continue this message some other time; Remain blessed in the lord; Jesus.

Prayer Points
1.   I cancel every negative words working against my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
2.   Cage of negative confessions, break and release me in the name Jesus.
3.   I recovery back every blessings I have lost through negative confessions, in the name of Jesus.
4.   My lost opportunity! Manifest by the power in the blood of Jesus.
5.   O God arise! Intervene in my situation in the name of Jesus.
6.   My father! Use my life to show the world, what your power can do, in the name of Jesus.
Declare these Confessions to yourself:
7.   My problems hall not overcome me; I shall overcome my problems in the name of Jesus.
8.   The enemy shall make the mistake that will promote my destiny in the name of Jesus.
9.   Powers that stop my parents; you will not stop me by the power in the blood of Jesus.
10.                   This year! I shall experience turnaround breakthrough that I will never forget throughout the days of my life in the name of Jesus.
Seven Fold Amen with Faith!!!
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
2015 is your Year of multiple restoration and unparalleled Favor in the name of Jesus

IF THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN FROM YOU;
RECOVERY IS BY FORCE.
STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU,
GOD BLESS YOU.

Note: This blog is not associated to any church or ministry.
Any Bible believing Church can partner with us to spread the word.
It is a blog that aims to spread the message and power of God to the world.


Announcement!!!  Announcement!!!   Announcement!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
We invite individuals and bodies to send their contents (Messages, inspirational topics, exhortation etc.) to sermon Jotter
The message will be screened and posted afterward.
. . . Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. . {Mat 15:16}
Use this platform to evangelize to the World.
Download Sermon Jotters Android App  Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Post a Comment

Add You Comments, Prayer Request, Recommendations, Questions and so on

Previous Post Next Post